We have demonstration vehicles in our branches and showrooms. Please arrange an appointment for a viewing by phone or email. There are currently vehicles near Cologne, Frankfurt, Zurich, Augsburg, Vienna and Munich. We can also be seen at the most important caravan fairs in Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Wels and Bern.
Go to our configurator and assemble your module according to your wishes and ideas. At the end you can send us your configuration as a request. We will review your information and get in touch with you to discuss final details. When all points have been clarified, we will send you a summary again. As soon as we have your "OK", you will receive the order confirmation from us and we will start with the production of your individual module.
Your module will be manufactured in one of our plants in Cologne - Frankfurt - Augsburg or Vienna. There you can also have us install the module directly in your bus. For logistical reasons, we are currently unable to offer shipping of our modules.
You can withdraw from your purchase 14 days after placing your order without giving a reason. 20% of the deposit will be retained in this case. If the order is canceled after 14 days, the entire deposit will be retained.
Please also note ours on this question Conditions.
The delivery time is usually between 6 and 10 weeks. We can give you an exact date after receiving your request.
The deposit is 35% of the purchase price and is due for payment when the order is placed. The remaining 65% must be in our account before picking up the goods.