• 2 people (driver and passenger seat)
• 3 people (driver's seat and front passenger double seat)
• 3 people (driver's seat, front passenger seat, optional TÜV-approved seat from Schnierle in the rear - from probably 2022)
• 4 people (driver's seat, passenger double seat bench, optional TÜV-approved rear seat from Schnierle - from probably 2022)
• 5 people (driver's seat, passenger double seat bench, optional 2 TÜV-approved seats from Schnierle in the rear - from probably 2022)
• With the 5-person version, the module cannot be put into sleep mode!
• With a short wheelbase, a rotating device is obligatory when using a double seat!
Thanks to the modular design, your vehicle remains completely untouched. So you can simply remove the module and put your seats back in.
If you wish, you can also have recesses with covers in your base plate, so that you can, for example, use a single seat behind the passenger seat without having to remove the module.
A rotating unit is only obligatory if you have a double seat in the front. However, we also consider a rotating passenger seat to be absolutely sensible and recommendable - no matter which vehicle you have. A rotating driver's seat is a "nice to have" and not absolutely necessary. Please note that if you want to buy a vehicle with a double seat bench, a TÜV-approved swivel base is currently only available for VW models.
If you camp mostly in the summer, you don't necessarily need a parking heater, for all other seasons it is more than recommended. For the camper you need an air heater. A water heater is unsuitable for the camper. If your bus does not yet have a heater, it can be retrofitted easily and at any time - completely independently of our module. We install parking heaters from Webasto, Eberspächer and Autotherm.
In principle, your bus with a Modul ONE can also be licensed as a mobile home. A few changes have to be made for this: The base plate is screwed on tightly, the cooker is fixed and can only be used outside under the open tailgate. In addition, the module will be provided with some warning stickers.
Our module is not permanently installed in the vehicle and is therefore considered a load that must be secured in accordance with load securing aspects. It therefore does not require TÜV approval or registration. The module is attached to the vehicle-specific lashing points.